Teacher Resources on Making and 3D Printing
- Learning Problem-Solving and Growth Mindset in a Makerspace
- English Language Learners Need Equal Access to STEM Opportunities, Report Finds
- Connected Collection: Equity in Science Education
- 3D Printing Safety
- Spatial Reasoning
- This is a link to an aptitude test prep company, on spatial reasoning. Why pay for this when your child can learn many of these skills in MPACT?
- Computational Thinking and Standards in California
- Want to learn more about computational thinking, and the new standards in CA? You will be able to download the CA K-12 CS standards, the CA K-12 CS standards progression, and the CA CS strategic implementation plan from this website.
Research on 3D Printing in Education
- Youth Conceptions of Making and the Maker Movement
- Digital Fabrication and ‘Making’ in Education:
The Democratization of Invention
3D Printing in Agriculture and Industry
- Driverless Machinery and 3D Printing: Future of Farming on Display
- 3D Printed Vehicles
- 3D Natives has lots of information about the latest trends in 3D printing and additive technology, including this page on 3D-printed cars.
- 3D Printed Prosthetics (video)
- Find out how volunteers using a 3D CAD and 3D printers design prosthetic hands that make a difference in kids’ lives.
- 3D Printed Affordable House (video)
- This short video shows an affordable house being made with a giant 3D printer. Their next project is 3D printing houses for the homeless.
MPACT Curriculum (pilot teachers only)
- Current versions of the MPACT materials are password protected for pilot teachers only
- Future versions of the MPACT curriculum will be shared publicly. If you are interested in being informed when the curriculum is made public, please fill out our contact form.