The MPACT project is looking for volunteer mentors to support student groups working on 3D design and fabrication projects.
Mentors should be people who work with 3D design and/or fabrication and are willing to help students working on their own 3D designs.
- Mentors will interact with students online (there is no in-person requirement).
- Time commitment of up to 2 hours/week for 12 weeks + 1-hour training.
- Mentors will be matched with student design groups (grades 4-7).
- Mentors respond to students’ questions and give feedback on draft designs via structured online forms.
- The project will help mentors hit the right reading level and tone.
MPACT staff will be working with our mentors during the 2019/20 and 2020/21 school years.
Be an online mentor to a diversity of rural 4th-7th graders who are doing design projects! Get more information or sign up here